Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Office Management
Direct Report: Report to Director
Manage the technical department to support technical matters during tendering, construction and hand-over of projects. Directly work on-going projects to ensure roles and responsibilities of Project Manager are well supported.
- Overall management of technical department/team/group.
- To provide a monthly written report to Director.
- Handling day-to-day operations of assigned team/department.
- Control quality of hand-over documentations.
- Set up and maintain tendering procedures.
- Perform final check for tendering package and submission.
- Subcontractor tender chairing and organization.
- Work with other departments and Board of Management for submission and presentation of tender.
- Verify and confirm monthly payment claims.
- Set-up authorization guidelines for department/team/group.
- Period report to Director.
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by Director.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering.
- Minimum 05 years of working experience in construction Project Management; similar position, project type and scale.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.