Project: South Sea Leatherwares Viet Nam Factory – Phase 1
Location: Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park 1, Quang Ngai, Vietnam.
Project details: South Sea Leatherwares Viet Nam Factory Project is the 1st project South Sea Leatherwares limited (Hongkong) invest in Vietnam, through their subsidiary South Sea Leatherwares Viet Nam Co., Ltd. The initial investment capital is $ 4,500,000 on a land area of 2 hectares, productivity capacity 100.000 products per years.
South Sea Leatherwares Việt Nam
Fine leather craftsmanship has been the SSL family’s proud, beating heart since 1963. They have been appointed as a valued partner by leading brands such as Dooney & Bourke, Calvin Klein Platinum, Kenzo, Rag and Bone, etc. With their HQ in Hong Kong, they now employ a family of 2,500 staff at three well-equipped factories in Zhongshan, China. In 2017, they further underlined their commitment to excellence by strategically expanding into Vietnam. Around 800 new family members will be at work in phase 1 of this brand new development.
Status: Main contractor
Scope of works:
- 1- floor 6,656.0 m2 factory
- 2-floor Night shift, Lobby & office
- Other utility buildings: canteen, toilet-locker, bike park, guard house….
- Structural works including foundation, frame, upper floor, structural steel works, roof construction, staircase construction, etc.
- All architectural works i.e. external works, doors & windows, partitions, external & internal wall finishes, floor finishes, ceiling finishes, roof finishes & rainwater goods, sundries, etc.
- All MEP works ( transformer, high voltage system, low voltage cable , fire protection, air conditionning, mechanical ventilation, plumbing & sanitary…)
Construction works: Bed-plate foundation construction; Building (RC structure-architecture-finishing), plumbing & sanitary
Contract value: # 90 billion VND ( # 4,000,000 USD )
Starting date: 04/2016
Proposed completion date: 10/2017