SITE SAFETY MANAGER
Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Project Manager
Key Roles of Safety Manager at construction site are to support PM to assign work and monitor day-to-day safety-related matters to ensure that all comply with safety regulations set by the company to meet the same goals as specified in Project Manager”s Roles and Responsibilities.
- Prepare, execute and manage detailed “Project Safety Monitoring Plan” for the entire duration of the project.
- Work with all on-site staff to ensure a possible safest working environment.
- Prepare safety system to ensure an adequate system is implemented; frequently assess safety performance on site
- Perform safety management for in-house staff and sub-contractors.
- Ensure safety officers inspect safety and security.
- Educate/train workers at room as required necessary and according to requirements by Project Manager.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Period report to Project Manager.
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by Project Manager.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree.
- Minimum 05 years of working experience in construction project management; similar position, project type and scale.
- Experience with international projects.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.