Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Team
Direct Report: Report to QA/QC Manager
Perform to ensure works on-site are in compliance with requirements, standards, specifications provided by Consultants and Project Owner. Support QA/QC Manager in fulfilling his/her duty.
- To ensure that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the latest approved drawings and specifications at the time of execution.
- Notify QA/QC Manager of any possible risk.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers (where affected by quality issues) including procedures for disposal of discrepant materials and methods to assess cost and responsibility
- Follow quality assurance standards, processes and controls in co-operation with quality management and standard bodies.
- Check on-site work regularly and routinely to ensure proper installation/construction.
- Evaluate rectified work.
- Track design changes to verify if any additional work is rectification or variation.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by QA/QC Manager.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum BS degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in construction project management; similar position, project type and scale.
- Must be motivated and detail-oriented.
- Good English skill: reading and writing.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.