SITE QA/QC MANAGER
Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Project Manager
Key Roles of QA/QC Manager are to support PM to monitor QA/QC team in performing day-to-day operations related to QA/QC matters to meet the same goals as specified in Project Manager’s Roles and Responsibilities.
- Lead the QA/QC effort to develop, implement and monitor a QA/QC on-site work.
- Study thoroughly specifications to ensure all work is in compliance with the specifications and applicable construction laws.
- Work with Project Manager, Site Manager and Safety Manager to ensure a good working environment ; issue guidelines/programs to ensure strict implementation for achieving set goals.
- Set up the protocol and punch list for tracking quality during construction.
- Support Site Manager for implementation of construction methods and procedures.
- Manage the efforts for making monthly payment claims.
- Receive review and comment on design, in respect of constructability issues.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Periodic report to Project Manager.
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from time to time by Project Manager.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum BS degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in construction; similar position, project type and scale.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.