Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Project Manager
Project Secretary is responsible to support Project Manager directly and connect between Project Manager and others in project site management team.
- Support Project Manager to ensure work flows accordingly.
- Coordinate among all teams according to Project Manager’s instruction as needed.
- Establish effective coordination and communication between the office and the on-site activities.
- Work with Document Controller to maintain good tracking of on-site activities.
- Support Document Controller to perform duties necessary to manage the several documents of the organization, namely drafting, authorizing, filing, copying, scanning, mailing and record keeping.
- Assist the Project Manager in coordinating and monitoring the construction site activities as per the set plans and budgetary restrictions.
- Report to the Project Manager immediately, in case of on-site nonconformance for both in-house staff and subcontractors.
- Report to Project Manager any necessary rectification work and results.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Period report to Project Manager.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by Project Manager.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in construction site in similar position.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.