Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Director
Project Manager is responsible for delivery of successful projects to clients at their total satisfaction of schedule, quality, cost, safety in accordance with contract requirements and applicable construction laws.
- Prepare, execute and manage overall “Project Execution Plan”, including scheduling from start to end.
- Study, understand, familiarize the project requirements in accordance with the contract documents and review them from time to time.
- Perform necessary coordination with client, TDC office and local authority.
- Work with Site Manager, QA/QC Manager and Safety Manager to ensure a good working environment ; issue guidelines/programs to ensure strict implementation for achieving set goals.
- Set up control system for the project.
- Prepare construction site regulations and conduct pre-construction (kick-off) meeting. Work with Technical Department to manage “Site Mobilization Package (SMP)” for construction preparation.
- Support Site Manager for implementation of construction methods and procedures.
- Participate any tender activities with QA/QC/QS and prepare tender documents for submissions, when needed.
- Manage and coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain materials, equipment and work to achieve project milestones.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Period report to Director
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by Director
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum BS degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in construction Project Management; similar position, project type and scale.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.