SITE DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Project Manager
Site Document Controller is responsible to ensure that all documents (digital and printed) are well maintained for effective retrieval and necessary usage.
- Maintain site progress records and a daily diary to record site activities and significant events; to ensure photographic records are maintained in a manner that is readily retrievable.
- Controls distribution of new releases and recall-destruction of obsolete documents.
- Keep track of all documents and ready to provide to Board of Management.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and other documents.
- Receive and distribute documents to the respective departments.
- File and maintain information and database (digital and printed) relevant to the project.
- Interface with other department staff to answer questions regarding documentation.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in construction; similar position, project type & scale.
- Familiar with ISO systems.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to maintain a quality system to meet process and compliance requirements.
- Competency in understanding system functionality in relation to process requirements.
- Good English skill writing, reading.
- The ability to pay attention to details and accuracy while being flexible, and to adapt to changing priorities is required.
- Ability to follow directions from manager.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.