HR & ADMIN MANAGER
Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Office Management
Direct Report: Report to HR and Finance Vice Director
Manage the HR team and support Board of Management and Managers with Human Resource Management (HRM) organization development.
- Identify and implement effectively company’s current and future human resources.
- To build up and operate HRM System to develop employees needed to achieve business target.
- Define and implement effectively performance evaluation and appraisal system linking to performance bonus and salary increment system.
- Formulate and update corporate policy.
- Handle general administration of staffing, payroll, social insurance, benefits, labor contracts and personal income tax.
- Recruitment to fulfill the human resource requirements for company.
- To provide a monthly written report to the Board of Management.
- Manage all the human resource and administration activities.
- Handling day-to-day employee-related matters, either directly or through advice to management lines.
- Establish corporate culture and effective working environment.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the administrative processes.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Period report to HR and Finance Vice Director
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by HR and Finance Vice Director
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum BA degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in construction.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in management position.
- Good English skill: reading, speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.