Department & Report Line:
Department/Team: Site Project Management
Direct Report: Report to Site Manager
Complete construction of tasks assigned by Site Manager by scheduling materials, equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and safety regulations; supervising workers.
- Manage workers, actively work in the field and operate specialized installation equipment for execution of construction work.
- Review work at end of each day and plan for the next to ensure that current work is in line with the detailed schedule provided by Site Manager.
- Ensure that all required materials and equipment are ready before starting work.
- Prevent fines and interruptions by following closely method statements by company. Check to ensure that method statements are most current and approved.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Resolve operational and teamwork problems.
- Operate and maintain company tool and equipment safely and effectively at all times.
- Identify unsatisfactory workmanship early on in order to rectify accordingly.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Period report to Site Manager.
- Monthly Employee Performance Appraisal (EPA) as required by company.
- Additional roles and responsibilities assigned from by Site Manager.
Basic Personnel Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in construction; similar position, project type and scale.
- Ability to operate power hand-tools of various types.
- Field-construction management of workers.
- Verbal communication informing others of quality focus, quality standards, construction planning, etc.
- Ability to follow method statements and instructions from Site Manager.
- Demonstrate a keen ability for innovation, accuracy and a do-things-right-first-time mindset.